Sunday, March 04, 2012

progress

Something broke - the wind won't stop and we are still sailing. The wind is getting bigger and bigger therefore our gear is getting smaller. Good thing we didn't leave any gear at home.
Michael gybing on a 5.0 Sailworks Retro and 97 Starboard Kombat


All this wind has been good for practicing and I finally have my front foot in the strap on the way back to shore several times per session. Funny what it takes to learn to sail properly from the other side of the sail.


me looking for that strap on the way back on a 4.2 Sailworks Revo and 79 Starboard Kombat. I know..."sheet in and step back", but it's a mind thing!
 
 March 2012 Photos coutesy of Neil Howe, Vela Baja Windsuring Manager


2 comments:

  1. el triunfo, quad squad, footstraps I'd say you are having one great season! have a great rest of it. besos y abrazos - r

    ReplyDelete
  2. el triunfo, quad squad, footstraps all sound like a great season! enjoy the rest of it. besos y abrazos - r

    ReplyDelete